Estrogen is a body hormone that can be a problem for some time, especially when the talk is on estrogen dominance. For a fact, estrogen is the element of making a woman of her hips, breast and thighs, while giving the whole body a good lubrication. Furthermore, it is vital for bone health and enlivening your mood. Added to this is that estrogen also has a significant role in thyroid health. Wherein, if there is an excess of estrogen, it can lead to lowering content of thyroid hormone. For products one estrogen supplements you may visit the site of Yes Wellness, here you go.
Estrogen dominance can lead to more body fat, autoimmune conditions, environmental estrogens, adrenal issues, stress and, also, unhealthy digestion. The symptoms of estrogen dominance can be hair loss, irregular or heavy periods, breast swelling and tenderness, fibrocystic breast changes, weight gain, mood swings, headaches and water retention.
5 Tips to Eliminate Estrogen Dominance
- Protect Your Liver. – for a fact, your liver is tasked for preparing estrogen to be secreted out of the body. To do this, you must consume quality protein, consume a lot of garlic and onions, take a B complex vitamin and consume at least 3 cups of cruciferous vegetables every week.
- Maintain Your Gut. – When the liver delivers estrogen for elimination, the next job would be your gut to move it out. When having constipation, there is a good reason why your estrogen can not be released, but instead, it returns to the circulation in the body. Knowing and curing the underlying cause of your digestive cases is vital in bearing healthy hormones.
- Consume Fiber. Be sure to consume at least 25 grams per day by eating vegetables and fruits. These fibers will help in regular bowels and aid in cutting down waste, such as unnecessary estrogen.
- Cut Down Stress Levels. – When there is stress, you may also harm your hormones.
- Take a Good Sleep. – To have a healthy pattern in sleep, doing it for at least seven hours is advisable. For a fact your body seeks sleep and your hormones want it. It is recommended to wear light blocking glasses for 1-2 hours prior to going to bed. This is done to help in getting full rest and, also, gain hormones to a better state. If you have problems in getting into sleep, it is advisable to consult your doctor to get to know of the cause and treat rightly. For a fact, the hormones can be a reason of sleep disturbance.
The Steps to Do First
Experts advise on having lower stress patterns and getting quality sleep as the very first steps a person needs to do in rebalancing hormones. Following these would be consuming dietary fiber. When getting gas, bloating or other symptoms when at this step, it is important to get a lab testing done to get to know the main cause of the symptoms. When there is a good functioning gut, have a liver love and promote natural detox means. Yes, estrogen dominance can lead to sad moods, but it is reversible. Thru doing the said 5 steps above, you can maintain your estrogen balance and start to heal your whole hormonal system.